How Does Nualgi Ponds Work?
Within 3 – 5 hours of applying Nualgi Ponds, a bloom of Diatom algae (the good kind!) will develop. The diatom algae bloom out-compete nuisance algae for CO2, N, P and other nutrients, causing the bad algae to die off. It then locks away some of the harmful nutrients in the new bio mass that is consumed as live food for your fish and zooplankton. The growth of diatoms provides oxygen to bacteria who in turn clean up the waste products of fish and leftovers. The exponential growth of diatoms provides oxygen to bacteria who in turn clean up the waste products of fish and leftovers. This natural process helps clean ponds and make their water sparkling while helping reduce bad odors.
What Are the Benefits of Using Nualgi Ponds?
- NATURAL ALGAE CONTROL FOR PONDS, WATER GARDENS & FOUNTAINS – Control algae growth and clear green water – without toxic algaecides or expensive UVs!
- IMPROVE WATER QUALITY & CLARITY – Safely restore missing nutrients & balance your pond’s chemistry for improved water quality and crystal clear water!
- ELIMINATE OFFENSIVE POND ODORS – Supercharge your pond’s Nitrogen Cycle and puts beneficial bacteria to work cleaning up waste & pond sludge.
- PROMOTE THE GROWTH OF DIATOMS & ZOOPLANKTON – The diatoms fueled by Nualgi are quickly hunted down and eaten by zooplankton – the preferred live food for your fish!
- ENHANCE FISH HEALTH, COLOR, AND ACTIVITY – Koi pond owners will see their fish be more active chasing down their free food while health & color improve from a more balanced diet and overall ecosystem.
- IMPROVE AQUATIC PLANT HEALTH & GROWTH – Water gardeners will see all their aquatic pond plants flourish once your water chemistry is balanced and missing nutrients restored.
- INCREASE DISSOLVED OXYGEN LEVELS – For many eutrophic ponds, results may be visible by afternoon on the first dose – starting with the bubbling up of oxygen you can see!
How Many Gallons of Water Does Each Size of Nualgi Treat?
|Bottle Size||Gallons of Water Treated||Cost to treat 5,000 Gallons|